We are very lucky to have a wide range of facilities at our disposal including
- A two and a half furlong sand gallop which joins up with a six and a half furlong uphill polytrack gallop. The polytrack gallop is serviced all year round and can withstand most weather conditions.
- An all enclosed walker shed which consists of two walkers, a ten horse walker and an eight horse walker.
- The Derry River runs through the 200 acres at our disposal. This is a great advantage to us and aids in the treatment of injuries such as sore shins, tendon, and suspensory problems. The natural flowing water allows us to stand horses in two feet of water for periods of time promoting the healing of damaged and inflamed tissue.
- Grass Gallop
- Schooling hurdles and fences as well as cross-country fences and natural banks are to be found within the grounds of Fairwood Stables
- Paddocks, which allow is to give horse a well deserved break from their training routine.
- Outdoor and indoor arena at our disposal which allows us to exercise our animals no matter what our Irish weather throws at us.